Furniture Bazaar will comply with Furniture Bazaar 's Privacy Statement. Furniture Bazaar will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Furniture Bazaar respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences
Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit. In line with those guidelines, Furniture Bazaar would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY FURNITURE BAZAAR
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- fax numbers and
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Furniture Bazaar
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Furniture Bazaar email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Furniture Bazaar
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your accesses to our websites
WHAT FURNITURE BAZAAR DOES WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Furniture Bazaar
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage's and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
As a customer of Furniture Bazaar you will receive occasional email communications from Furniture Bazaar that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Furniture Bazaar has implemented Google Display Advertising which includes features such as Remarketing. You can opt-out and customise your preferences using the Ads Preference Manager.